Microsoft published couple of new functionalities at this week to Azure Active Directory
Azure AD Domain Services which takes application support in Azure AD to next level supporting kerberos, NTLM, GPOs and LDAP.
All of the features that were at public preview mode are not at GA mode
- Custom domain names, conditional access policies, Intune NDES, etc.
- Some new public preview of three new features in the Application proxy:
- Support for Remote Desktop
- Support for complex networks and data center topologies using connector grouping
- Support for non-Windows applications using Kerberos over SPNego